Contract: Permanent, full time (part-time considered)
Creative? Curious? Self-starter? We’re on the hunt for an exceptional Marketing Manager to be part-of the next stage of our exciting growth story…
We’re looking for a Marketing Manager to help us strengthen our voice in the market as part of the next stage of our exciting growth journey.
Who are we?
Karian and Box is a leading employee engagement consultancy. We help organisations listen better, make meaning and inform action through a combination of research, strategy and programmes.
Our strong reputation and fast growth have been achieved through client referral and recommendation. We’re proud of our track record and to have become a trusted advisor to some of the biggest, brightest and most successful brands in the world (including Barclays, the Co-op, HSBC, BP, Burberry, Fortnum and Mason, Aviva and Tesco).
However, to accelerate our future growth ambitions, we want to be more intentional in how we build, share and maintain our brand and reputation. The Marketing Manager role is critical to achieving these plans.
We’re looking for a self-starter who can drive our thought leadership agenda and create engaging experiences for our current and future clients.
As a Marketing Manager at Karian and Box your responsibilities would include:
- Marketing strategy planning – based on the business strategy and marketing objectives, create and execute a plan that is clear and compelling. This would include taking the lead on targeted end-to-end campaigns for some of our new propositions.
- Editorial planning and direction –develop an editorial plan that is centred around our thought leadership agenda and brings to life our key marketing messages through a combination of planned and reactive content.
- Content creation and direction – create confident copy that is bold, on-brand, client-centric and designed to spark conversation and debate.
- Channel ownership – take responsibility for shaping and maintaining our channels to maximise the experience of our current and potential clients. This would include everything from our website and social media to events, conferences and awards.
- PR – write press releases and generate publicity by building relationships with the media and other relevant stakeholders.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- A born problem solver: We are positive people who focus on finding solutions.
- Passionate about marketing communications: We want someone who is always thinking audience first, making smart connections and communicating clearly.
- A people person: Karian and Box are in the people business, so great communication and relationship skills are a must.
- Curious: We don’t like offering vanilla, middle-of-the-road solutions. We want people who ask questions, think creatively, push what’s possible and try to find a unique perspective.
- A natural collaborator: This role will require working closely with a number of different teams across the business. We want someone who thrives on working collaboratively with a wider team.
By Joining us, in return for your valued contribution we’ll offer you the following benefits:
- A competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday per year
- Private health insurance (after a qualifying period)
- Volunteering leave (after a qualifying period)
- Company pension
- Flexible benefits package including additional holiday purchase, cycle to work scheme, access to a wide range of high street discounts, car lease and financial loans and savings at preferential rates
- After a qualifying period, you will be eligible to participate in our Share Investment Plan.
Please forward your current CV and cover letter, stating your salary expectations and explaining your suitability for this role to email@example.com
Closing date for applications Monday 11th January, 5pm. First round interviews to be held wc 18th January.
Karian and Box is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. Before applying for this role, please read the Recruitment Privacy Notice.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES