Contract: Permanent, full time (part-time considered)
We’re on the hunt for a creative and confident Marketing Manager to continue to establish Karian and Box as a leading authority in employee experience and workplace culture.
We’re looking for maternity cover for our Marketing Manager to help us continue to build momentum and create content that is meaningful and actionable for our market-leading, blue chip clients and active community.
Who are we?
Karian and Box is a leading employee engagement consultancy. We help organisations listen better, make meaning and inform action through a combination of research, strategy and programmes.
Our strong reputation and fast growth have been achieved through client referral and recommendation. We’re proud of our track record and to have become a trusted advisor to some of the biggest, brightest and most successful brands in the world (including Barclays, the Co-op, HSBC, BP, Burberry, Fortnum and Mason, Aviva and Tesco).
However, to accelerate our future growth ambitions, we want to be more intentional in how we build, share and maintain our brand and reputation. The Marketing Manager role is critical to achieving these plans.
We’re looking for a self-starter who can drive our thought leadership agenda and create engaging experiences for our current and future clients. You will work closely with our Marketing Assistant and also with our in-house creative services teams and broader team of project managers and subject-matter experts.
As a Marketing Manager at Karian and Box your responsibilities would include:
- Marketing strategy execution – based on the business strategy and marketing objectives, execute a plan that is clear and compelling. This would include taking the lead on targeted end-to-end campaigns around particular topics such as the future or work or creating inclusive workplaces.
- Editorial planning and direction – develop and deliver an editorial plan that is centred around our thought leadership agenda and brings to life our key marketing messages through a combination of planned and reactive content.
- Social media management – deliver and oversee a social media strategy, including supporting key individuals across the business to develop and grow their own profiles.
- Event management – work with key people in the business to create and run small-scale breakfast sessions or dinners, in addition to co-ordinating sponsorship and attendance of a small number or external.
- Content creation and direction – create confident copy that is bold, on-brand, client-centric and designed to spark conversation and debate. This will involve working closely with our Exec and client teams.
- Channel ownership – take responsibility for shaping and maintaining our channels to maximise the experience of our current and potential clients. This would include everything from our website and social media to events, conferences and awards.
- PR – write press releases and generate publicity by building relationships with the media and other relevant stakeholders.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- A born problem solver: We are positive people who focus on finding solutions.
- Passionate about marketing communications: We want someone who is always thinking audience first, making smart connections and communicating clearly.
- A people person: Karian and Box are in the people business, so great communication and relationship skills are a must.
- Curious: We don’t like offering vanilla, middle-of-the-road solutions. We want people who ask questions, think creatively, push what’s possible and try to find a unique perspective.
- A natural collaborator: This role will require working closely with a number of different teams across the business. We want someone who thrives on working collaboratively with a wider team.
By Joining us, in return for your valued contribution we’ll offer you the following benefits:
- A competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday per year
- Private health insurance (after a qualifying period)
- Volunteering leave (after a qualifying period)
- Company pension
- Flexible benefits package including additional holiday purchase, cycle to work scheme, access to a wide range of high street discounts, car lease and financial loans and savings at preferential rates
- After a qualifying period, you will be eligible to participate in our Share Investment Plan.
Please forward your current CV and cover letter, stating your salary expectations and explaining your suitability for this role to email@example.com
Closing date for applications Wednesday 25th August, 5pm. First round interviews to be held wc 6th September.
Karian and Box is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. Before applying for this role, please read the Recruitment Privacy Notice.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES