Location: York / remote working considered, with some UK travel required
Salary: Competitive, DOE (Starting at £28k)
Contract: Permanent, full time (Part time considered)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Manager to join our rapidly growing company in York.
About Karian and Box
As a leading employee engagement and internal communications agency, we work every day with major blue-chip clients like Barclays, HSBC, Aviva, Tesco and the Co-op. The majority of our growth comes from our strong relationships and referrals, based on our reputation for delighting clients. We continue to go from strength to strength and recently joined the leading research house, Ipsos.
Looking for your next challenge?
Our clients need to be able to trust that we will find and deliver the best solutions and reports to a well-executed plan. As a Project Manager, you will take ownership of the governance and management of multiple projects ensuring we consistently deliver what we promise, to cost, when we say we will and to the highest possible standards.
Key accountabilities include:
- Effective management and governance of concurrent projects - planning resources, monitoring progress and early identification of risks to ensure milestones are met on time.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with clients and key stakeholders. Work closely with the Client Services function to ensure pro-active and effective communication is maintained through the project lifecycle.
- Provide regular updates/reports on progress and risks - identifying and providing solutions.
- Work with other Project Managers to ensure awareness of potential interdependencies with other projects and their impact to optimise workflow and maximise time and talent across multiple teams.
- Manage the project financials including the completion of monthly reconciliations, monitoring time and project costs, and ensuring invoices are raised in the timescale required.
- Support the development of the project management processes, identifying improvements/solutions to client challenges to help drive continuous improvement.
We’re a people-focused business and your attitude matters more than anything else. We’re looking for someone who:
- Has energy, drive and ambition to make a difference
- Has strong project management skills, with demonstrable experience managing multiple projects including stakeholder management
- Has exceptional organisational and time-management skills
- Has excellent problem-solving skills, with a logical and efficient way of thinking
- Has meticulous attention to detail ensuring all work meets the quality standards of Karian and Box
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships internally, with clients and key stakeholders
- Is highly competent in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Powerpoint
- Is educated to degree level or equivalent, with a relevant project management qualification e.g. PRINCE2 (desirable)
- Understands employee engagement and the market we operate in (desirable)
At Karian and Box, we offer a friendly and vibrant environment with emphasis on hard work and having fun. In return for your valued contribution, we’ll offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday per year
- Private health insurance (after a qualifying period)
- Volunteering leave (after a qualifying period)
- Company pension
- Flexible benefits package including additional holiday purchase, cycle to work scheme, access to a wide range of high street discounts, car lease and financial loans and savings at preferential rates
We’d love to hear from you! Please submit your CV along with a covering letter and salary expectations to email@example.com
Karian and Box is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. Before applying for this role, please read the Recruitment Privacy Notice.
We are committed to ensuring the security of our business and that we consistently meet our governance requirements. All successful applicants will therefore be required to undertake a Basic Level Disclosure Check paid for by the Company.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES