The opportunity to take a stake in a fast growing, innovative business
Senior Interim Project Management Officer
Location: York, North Yorkshire
Salary: Competitive Day rate
Contract: 6 months Interim – Full Time
Do you have:
- A proven track record in a Senior Project Management Officer role in an agency environment (preferably a research one)?
- At least 5 years’ experience as a strategic business partner working closely with a range of stakeholders to develop and implement a PM framework to support future business growth?
- Demonstrable experience establishing, leading, mentoring and coaching a PMO team to ensure we delight our clients and projects are run in an efficient and repeatable way?
- Exceptional stakeholder management and communication skills, able to build rapport quickly and ooze credibility when you’re interacting with the team?
- A self-starter, highly organised, communicative and results and team orientated?
- Able to start by 1 August 2019?
Then we’d love to hear from you!
Who we are:
Karian and Box are a vibrant employee engagement consultancy who run research projects and provide insight into employee engagement for our clients to positively impact their performance. Put simply, we help our clients understand what motivates their employees and come up with ways to make their businesses even better places to work.
We have a strong reputation with many of the UK’s biggest brands, including Aviva, Barclays, BP, British Airways, HSBC, FirstGroup and The Co-op to name a few.
Role Purpose and Accountabilities
Karian and Box have experienced significant growth and in order to support our future growth and strategic objectives are looking to appoint an Interim Project Management Officer, initially for 6 months to:
- Planning – Implement “air traffic control” processes, ensuring effective resource planning and project plans are in place to enable the efficient sequencing of multiple projects, with clearly defined accountabilities, managing progress to successful completion;
- Monitoring and Control – Establish, lead and manage the PMO team implementing processes and project methodologies to effectively deliver project timescales, risks, assumptions, change control, issues, dependencies, milestones and outcomes, conducting PIR reviews, measuring and achieving client satisfaction measures;
- Risk Management – To continuously assess projects to identify/address/mitigate any risks ensuring compliance with ISO27001;
- Governance – To ensure decisions are taken by the right people, based on the right information, ensuring accountability at all levels;
- Stakeholder Management – To work confidently and assertively with a range of stakeholders through a change management programme, constructively challenging and positively influencing the team and communicating progress.
- Team Management: To set the PMO Vision, KPI’s and execution plan for each quarter, motivating, coaching and developing the team to create a high performing team. Positively influencing others by demonstrating the Company’s values and behaviours and encouraging others to do the same.
- Business Development: Work closely with Business development leaders to identify new opportunities and the capacity and timing within which they can be executed.
You’ll also have:
- Experience of PM using AGILE or PRINCE2 methodology (or equivalent) for medium to large projects.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and end of contract bonus for successful delivery of the following success measures by December 2019:
- Establishment of a highly performing PM Lead and PMO team;
- Successfully embedded and documented PM framework and procedures;
- Implementation of effective and sustainable resource management tools;
- Creation of new business development opportunities (to target).
Please forward your current CV and cover letter, stating your salary expectations and explaining your suitability for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not heard from us by 31 July 2019, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Karian and Box is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. Before applying for this role, please read the Recruitment Privacy Notice in the Careers section of our website.
We are committed to ensuring the security of our business and ensuring we consistently meet our governance requirements. All successful applicants will therefore be required to undertake a Basic Level Disclosure Check paid for by the Company.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES