The opportunity to take a stake in a fast growing, innovative business
Senior Client Solutions Director
Do you have a passion for helping organisations improve their employee experience? Do you have a flair for turning data into compelling strategy, or developing programmes that drive real, lasting organisational change?
Sound like you? Then come and join the best employee experience team in the business.
At a time of strong business growth, we’re expanding our senior leadership team, and are looking for a Senior Client Solutions Director to join our York based team.
Who are we?
Karian and Box is an employee engagement agency with a unique approach.
We help our clients understand what motivates their employees and come up with innovative ways to make their businesses even better places to work.
We offer a full-spectrum approach to employee engagement, leadership, culture and communications, from collecting employee insights through annual surveys to creating innovative strategies and programmes that create real and sustainable change.
It’s an exciting time to join our business. As the leader in our field, we work with an expanding range of large, national and international brands including Aviva, Barclays, British Airways, BP, BT, Diageo, HSBC, Nationwide, the Co-op, UBS and many more.
We’re a people-focused business and your attitude matters more than anything else. We’re proud of our business and culture – and we’re proud that we’ve built our business based on strong client relationships, great talent and a shared instinct that if something is worth doing, it’s worth doing well.
We practise what we preach; as an employee-owned business, we value the hard work of our people, which means you’d have the opportunity to share the rewards of our success.
Responsible for leading and developing our Client Solutions team, you’ll combine your strong commercial acumen, with a proven understanding of engagement, leadership and culture, to shape and deliver innovative, market leading solutions for our clients.
As our Senior Client Solutions Director, you’ll be accountable for the following:
- Developing trusted advisory relationships with our most strategic clients
- Defining and delivering innovative solutions to client challenges, including pitching for new business
- Providing expertise around employee engagement, organisational culture and leadership to our clients and within our business
- Account planning across our client base to inform resource and financial planning within the business
- Ensuring client delight across all client projects and programmes
- Developing thought leadership around engagement, culture, leadership and communications
- Leadership and coaching of our Client Solutions team
- Financial performance across all client projects
To excel in this role, we think you’ll need
- Experience of leading employee research programmes, development of engagement, communications and culture change strategy, leading behaviour change programmes or communications campaigns.
- Excellent stakeholder management and influence at senior (Executive) levels within large, complex organisations
- Exceptional strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience of managing a P&L or £multi-million income stream.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience – in-house or agency – of leading high performing, engaged, teams
- Proven experience of successful pitching and presenting
- Excellent numeric literacy
Above all else, you’ll be a natural team player, who continuously strives to do things better and find a way where others can’t.
In return for your valued contribution, we’ll offer you the following benefits:
- A competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday per year
- Private health insurance (after a qualifying period)
- Volunteering leave (after a qualifying period)
- Company pension
- Flexible benefits package including additional holiday purchase, cycle to work scheme, access to a wide range of high street discounts, car lease and financial loans and savings at
- preferential rates
- After a qualifying period, you will be eligible to participate in our Share Investment Plan.
York. Applications welcome from candidates based elsewhere who could commit to 3 days per week in York.
Sound like you?
Please forward your current CV and a cover letter explaining your suitability for this role, and stating your salary expectations and details of any notice period to email@example.com.
Closing date 5pm, Monday 27th January 2020
Karian and Box is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. Before applying for this role, please read the Recruitment Privacy Notice in the Careers section of our website.
We are committed to ensuring the security of our business and that we consistently meet our governance requirements. All successful applicants will therefore be required to undertake a Basic Level Disclosure Check paid for by the Company.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES