The opportunity to take a stake in a fast growing, innovative business
Research / Project Manager
Location: York, North Yorkshire
Salary: Competitive, DOE
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
- Are you highly organised with strong project management skills?
- Do you enjoy research and finding out what people think?
- Can you analyse data to bring the story to life?
- Are you keen to expand your skills and be part of a creative, energetic team?
We have an opportunity for a highly skilled research project manager to develop their career at our fast-growing agency in the heart of York.
Who are we?
Karian and Box are a vibrant employee engagement consultancy who run research projects and provide insight into employee engagement for our clients to positively impact their performance. Put simply, we help our clients understand what motivates their employees and come up with ways to make their businesses even better places to work.
We have a strong reputation with many of the UK’s biggest brands, including Aviva, Barclays, BP, British Airways, HSBC, FirstGroup and The Co-op to name a few.
As employee engagement specialists, we love what we do. By joining the Insight Team in this role your responsibilities would include:
- Project management of a range of research projects within a key client account;
- Planning delivery of research projects and ensuring that key milestones are met;
- Oversee and support delivery of the technical aspects of the research process such as survey design, data analysis and report development;
- Leading client project meetings and acting as a key point of contact for clients;
- Building effective relationships with colleagues and clients;
- Ensuring our clients are happy by providing consistently high-quality service and maintaining our reputation for excellence;
- Managing the workload of, and mentoring, more junior team members and freelancers.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has at least three years’ relevant experience in a role managing multiple research projects;
- Is educated to degree level (minimum 2:2), preferably in an applicable discipline;
- Is highly organised with excellent planning and time-management skills and the ability to adapt quickly to changing situations;
- Is analytical with an enjoyment of and aptitude for working with numbers;
- Has impeccable attention to detail and always strives to deliver the best possible work;
- Is enthusiastic, self-motivated, eager to learn, and able to quickly apply new techniques and take feedback on board;
- Is effective in a team setting, but also able to work and make decisions independently;
- Is proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, (knowledge of Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), SPSS/SAS and Access is desirable).
At Karian and Box we offer a friendly and exciting environment with emphasis on hard work and enjoying what we do. We are an energetic bunch and we’re passionate about our work. Team work is a huge part of our culture and we’re always willing to help each other out.
We believe that people power performance, and so we put a big focus on helping our people develop and succeed. With this in mind, if you join K&B you’ll take part in our induction programme and have your own ‘buddy’ to welcome and support you over the first few weeks. We offer on-the-job training to help you get up to speed with our ways of working.
By joining us, in return for your valued contribution we’ll offer you the following benefits:
- A competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday per year
- Private health insurance (after a qualifying period)
- Volunteering leave (after a qualifying period)
- Company pension
- Flexible benefits package including additional holiday purchase, cycle to work scheme, access to a wide range of high street discounts, car lease and financial loans and savings at preferential rates
- And because we take employee engagement so seriously, we’re also an employee-owned business – after a qualifying period you will be eligible to participate in our Share Investment Plan.
Please forward your current CV and cover letter, stating your salary expectations and explaining your suitability for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the number of applications we receive for this role, if you have not heard from us by 31 January 2019, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Karian and Box is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. Before applying for this role, please read the Recruitment Privacy Notice in the Careers section of our website.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES