The opportunity to take a stake in a fast growing, innovative business
Research Executive/Senior Research Executive
Location: York, North Yorkshire
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Do you enjoy research and finding out what people think?
Can you analyse data to bring the story to life?
Are you keen to learn new skills and be part of a creative, energetic team?
We have several exciting opportunities for talented and driven Research Executives and Senior Research Executives to develop their careers at our fast-growing agency in the heart of York.
Who are we?
Karian and Box are a vibrant employee engagement consultancy who run research projects and provide insight into employee engagement for our clients to positively impact their performance. Put simply, we help our clients understand what motivates their employees and come up with ways to make their businesses even better places to work.
We have a strong reputation with many of the UK’s biggest brands, including Aviva, Barclays, BP, British Airways, HSBC, FirstGroup and The Co-op to name a few.
As employee engagement specialists, we love what we do. By joining the Insight Team, you will be involved in:
- Supporting on a portfolio of client accounts or managing smaller research projects from initiation through to delivery, including survey design and build, data collection, data analysis and interpretation, and creating visually interesting reports;
- Liaising with our internal teams to meet client and project objectives;
- Building effective relationships with colleagues and clients;
- Contributing to client project meetings and assisting with client queries, under the supervision of senior team members;
- Ensuring our clients are happy by providing consistently high quality service and maintaining our reputation for excellence.
In growing our team we’re looking for talented Research Executives who:
- Are educated to degree level (minimum 2:2), preferably in an applicable discipline;
- Have at least one year relevant work experience;
- Are analytical / curious thinkers with an enjoyment of and aptitude for working with numbers;
- Can turn data into insight and tell the story in a non-technical way;
- Have impeccable attention to detail and always strive to deliver the best possible work;
- Display excellent time management and planning skills, with the ability to adapt quickly to changing situations;
- Are enthusiastic, self-motivated, eager to learn, and able to quickly apply new techniques and take feedback on board;
- Are effective in a team setting, but also able to work with minimal supervision;
- Are proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, (knowledge of Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), SPSS/SAS, Access or Power BI is desirable).
By joining us, in return for your valued contribution we’ll offer you the following benefits:
- A competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday entitlement per annum
- Private health insurance (after a qualifying period)
- And because we take employee engagement so seriously, we’re also an employee-owned business – after a qualifying period you will be eligible to participate in our Share Investment Plan.
At Karian and Box we offer a friendly and exciting environment with emphasis on hard work and enjoying what we do. We are an energetic bunch and we’re passionate about our work.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and forward your current CV and cover letter, stating your salary expectations, details of any notice period, and explaining your suitability for this role.
Closing Date: Thursday 30th May 2019
Karian and Box is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. Before applying for this role, please read the Recruitment Privacy Notice in the Careers section of our website.
We are committed to ensuring the security of our business and ensuring we consistently meet our governance requirements. All successful applicants will therefore be required to undertake a Basic Level Disclosure Check paid for by the Company.
Due to the number of applications we receive for this role, if you have not heard from us by 7 July 2019, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.