We’re always on the hunt for talent. Could your skillset add to our expertise?
CALLING ALL GRAMMAR POLICE!
Looking for flexible work to fit around your studies? Know your nouns from your pronouns? Do you understand the correct usage of semicolons? We’re after part-time freelancers to support our content team on our portfolio of UK and international brands, including HSBC, Tesco and Aviva. In exchange for your time, diligence and pedantry, we offer £10 an hour and flexible work.
- A high level of concentration, accuracy and attention to detail
- An excellent command of the English language
- Time management and planning skills, and the ability to work to deadlines
- The ability to adapt to different writing styles and brand guidelines, and ensure accuracy of content
- At the time of starting their employment, the successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK
- Rigorously checking the accuracy and consistency of content, language and design in a variety of documents
- Ensuring perfect spelling, punctuation, grammar and stylistic adherence to brand guidelines
- Reviewing the visual details of documents, including layout, alignment, text, colours, fonts and imagery, to ensure design meets the highest specifications
To apply, please read the privacy statement in the careers section of our website, and send your CV and an overview of your availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.