We’re always on the hunt for talent. Could your skillset add to our expertise?
Client Solutions Director
Contract: Permanent, full time
Partner with our fabulous clients to shape and deliver high-quality engagement, culture and leadership solutions, grounded in robust analytics and insight
Client Solutions Director
We’re looking for exceptional Client Solutions Directors, with a passion for employee experience, a flair for turning data into strategy and expertise in supporting lasting organisational change.
This role is the heart of our business, driving our continued growth by partnering with our clients to shape and scope solutions that transform organisations.
We’re looking to fill two vacancies.
- One which will suit people with expertise in employee research and ideally a background in occupational psychology to lead on employee, leadership and culture research.
- The second will suit people with a background in employee engagement, employee experience and communications, to design strategies, programmes and campaigns that shift culture, behaviours and the employee experience.
Who are we?
Karian and Box is a leading employee engagement consultancy. Through our work, we help our clients understand what engages and motivates their employees and work with them to develop strategies and programmes to make their businesses even better places to work.
We work with some of the biggest and brightest brands in the world, including Aviva, Barclays, Burberry, the Co-op, HSBC, Fortnum and Mason and Tesco.
As a Client Solutions Director, your responsibilities would include:
- Client lead and solution design: acting in an advisory capacity as a strategic client lead, responsible for relationship development, solution design, consultancy, facilitation and presentation of solutions and insight findings.
- Narrative development: lead on reporting, narrative or strategy development for client projects, taking complex information and distilling it into a compelling narrative.
- Account planning: developing comprehensive account plans, identifying growth opportunities through the take-up of a wider range of insight and engagement solutions.
- Credible expert: acting as a subject matter expert, staying ahead of external trends to ensure Karian and Box continues to provide market-leading insight and solutions to its clients.
- Project delivery: in collaboration our project managers, overseeing and signing off all deliverables for the client to manage the quality of client experience.
- Business development: developing fully costed proposals and leading on client pitches to win new work.
- Commercial ownership: developing costs and maintaining budgets for client projects and contributing to business growth through achievement of client growth targets.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Curious: We don’t like offering vanilla, middle-of-the-road solutions. We ask questions, think creatively, push what’s possible and try to find a unique perspective.
- Strategic: a strategic, creative thinker. We ground our solutions in our clients’ business strategy to have maximum impact on their people, performance and profit.
- A natural collaborator: We pride ourselves on recruiting people who thrive on working collaboratively with other people to deliver exceptional results for our clients.
- Commercially aware: Considering the commercial impact of in-the-moment, or longer-term decisions is crucial to our continued success.
- A born problem solver: We are positive people who focus on finding solutions.
- A people person: We’re in the people business so great communication and relationship skills are a must.
By joining us, in return for your valued contribution we’ll offer you the following benefits:
- A competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday per year
- Private health insurance (after a qualifying period)
- Volunteering leave (after a qualifying period)
- Company pension
- Flexible benefits package including additional holiday purchase, cycle to work scheme, access to a wide range of high street discounts, car lease and financial loans and savings at preferential rates
- After a qualifying period, you will be eligible to participate in our Share Investment Plan.
Please forward your current CV and cover letter, stating your salary expectations and explaining your suitability for this role to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications Wednesday 18th November, 5pm. First round interviews to be held wc 23rd November.
Karian and Box is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. Before applying for this role, please read the Recruitment Privacy Notice in the Careers section of our website.
We are committed to ensuring the security of our business and that we consistently meet our governance requirements. All successful applicants will therefore be required to undertake a Basic Level Disclosure Check paid for by the Company.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES