The opportunity to take a stake in a fast growing, innovative business
Freelancers needed in our York office
Looking for flexible work to fit around your studies?
FREELANCERS NEEDED £10 PER HOUR & FLEXIBLE HOURS
Karian and Box is a York-based employee insight agency which conducts employee engagement surveys for large multi-national organisations all over the world. We are looking for part-time freelancers to support the research team. In this varied and interesting role, you would support the research team by proofing data reports, working with qualitative data and other tasks depending on project requirements. It is a great opportunity to boost your CV, gain experience in the research sector and earn extra income around your studies.
- A high level of concentration, accuracy and attention to detail
- Basic Excel skills
- Good level of numeracy
- The ability to cope with repetitive tasks
- Good command of the English language
- At the time of starting their employment the successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK
- We allocate work based on your availability
- In return we offer good rates of pay at £10 per hour, provide tea / coffee and fresh fruit
- During busy periods (September to January) we will have more hours available than at other times of the year
- We’re particularly interested in hearing from you if you’re routinely available on Thursdays and/or are looking to work two or more days a week, though this is not essential
If you would like to apply, please read the privacy statement on our website in the career section and send your CV to email@example.com